We are a growing community of business enthusiasts just like yourself, so you are sure to feel at home here. Our members range in all ages and levels of experience and the main focus here is to help one another. So if you have a burning question feel free to ask it – and if you can help out another member please jump right in and do so!
Now I understand that when you first see this forum it may seem a bit daunting, perhaps even a bit frightening! But, have no fear, there is nothing to be afraid of and with a little practice you’ll have mastered the forums many features and will be posting like an expert!
If You’re New Here
If this is your first visit to the forum I would like to welcome you again, and thank you for your interest in joining us.
You may have joined because you have a specific question you would like to ask, or perhaps you have a project that you want to share with the world. Or maybe you were just wanting to interact with like-minded individuals.
But before you get started there are a few things you should do first:
READ THE FORUM RULES!!!
The most important rule here is to have fun and feel free to express yourself. However, as with all online communities, a set of guidelines needs to be adhered to. The goal is to make the forums a safe space and useful resource for everyone.
Here are some guidelines to follow when posting on the SPN Workshop forum. Please read them and feel free to ask any questions you might have:
• No spam. All automated messages, advertisements, and links to inappropriate or nonrelevant websites will be deleted immediately.
• Post in relevant forums and sub-forums only. Messages posted in the wrong topic area may be removed and placed in the correct sub-forum by moderators. I do, however, understand that choosing the appropriate forum might be a bit confusing for some topics, so please just make your best judgment when posting.
• Respect other users. No flaming or abusing fellow forum members. Users who continue to post inflammatory, abusive comments will be deleted from the forum after two warnings are issued by moderators. No discrimination on the basis of religion, gender, nationality, or sexual orientation will be permitted.
• Harassment. No threats or harassment of other users will be tolerated. Any instance of threatening or harassing behavior is grounds for deletion from the forums.
• Adult content. No profanity or pornography is allowed. Posts containing adult material will be deleted. Let’s keep this forum family-friendly!
• Religious Content. This forum welcomes people of all religions, as well as those who have no religious beliefs.
• Political Content. This forum allows free speech to discuss or debate politics or political opinions. Posts of a disrespectful nature or attack of other members in this nature will be deleted.
• Conspiracy Theories. Only post in Conspiracy Theories Groups or request a Topic creation from admin.
• Illegal content. No reposting of copyrighted materials or other illegal content is allowed. Any posts containing illegal content or copyrighted materials will be deleted.
• Dangerous Content. No plans or requests for projects or devices that could inflict harm upon a human or animals will be permitted.
I think that most of the above is common sense, so it shouldn’t be too hard to adhere to the rules and still have fun!
Dr. Stacee’ Lang